Secret diary of daintymarchen

Monday, October 09, 2006

Superstar forever... Fei Xiang

Ok, this is a very much delayed action after watching Cabaret in July this yr.
And I guess no one could ever imagine how crazy I was during that period juz cos Fei Xiang was part of the cast for the musical! =D

Jo, I finally am posting this photograph here! ;P
This photograph is "with compliments" from Jo, who have been nice enough to crop himself away before passing the photo to me! Ha... Yes.. I'm only interested to have Fei Xiang in the photo and it's nicely set as my wallpaper in my phone too! Haha...



Anyway, Cabaret was great. How bad can it be with Fei Xiang around? Hahaha.... A friend commented that I'm not exactly an avid fan of Fei Xiang as I can't sing his songs.. I am just "lusting" over his looks! Hmmm...Well my reply to her was I may not really listen to Fei Xiang's pop songs as much.. but I am simply in awe with his Broadway style singing.. esp when he sings in musicals.. Thus, I rushed to buy his Broadway album in 2005 and bought it off the shelf when it was officially sold in the shop! And it was a dream come true to see him perform on stage life in a musical! Imagine my thrill when I found out he was coming to ssg to perform early this year! And trust me.. he was great! Really.. the story was good so was the cast.. And sitting right in front of the stage of KIT KAT CLUB was a dream come true too :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home