Secret diary of daintymarchen

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Changes going to happen...

A change in job environment juz took place a few days ago...
Gotta adapt to totally new job scope, new pple, new environment.
2 wks later, gonna shift office.. another new environment for me. No idea what it is going to be like in new office...

More to come in the coming few weeks.
Its juz been confirmed we will be shifting house by early Nov.. its 1-2 mths earlier than expected.
By then it will be yet another new environment for me.

I have to spend the coming weeks shopping for furniture.. getting paints for my new room.. packing and throwing away things again.

Quite a dilemma I'm feeling right now, don't feel like shifting cos its juz too convenient here but then again feel like changing to a new environment .. fresh new start for me and it will be nearer to office from new home, or at least its more convenient to get to work den now
but den i'll be so far away from frens, at least from my buddies.

I wonder if I'll be able to go thru such major changes just within short frame of time.... :{

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home