Secret diary of daintymarchen

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Presents

My first Christmas in a new environment... volunteered to chip in to buy a present for everyone in the dept with 3 other colleagues.. and this is the "gift pack" everyone received from us... :)

It's amazing how much joy it brought to the recipients =)




Here's a few pressies that I've received this year... the coaster is special as what yr said.. yellow + blue == green.. therefore its the perfect coaster for me! haha.. But I really liked it.. it's so cute.. and special.. and I wonder how Jocelyn knew I had wanted to go get a coaster for myself!?! *hiakz*

The cap is something I got from the dept gift exchange at work... I really liked it! Initially thought it wouldnt fit me but it did! I had been looking for a cap earlier this yr but had to give up cos I simply can't find one that fits my big head! And how glad I am that this cap fits me nicely and without cost! haha....

The pack of "Sophie" ... is a present from my "SENIOR" aka my sup. at work... He's been so nice so caring so sensitive to my "needs" .. to take care of me physically, mentally and watever not! haha..
And in case u thought I had the words typed wrongly.. I didn't... it's really a pack of cotton candy made to look like it's something else ;P
How thoughtful of my "senior" ... the one who always claim he's an angel bringing out the evil in us ;)




Blessed Christmas to all my friends out there reading this blog ^_^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home