Secret diary of daintymarchen

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sharks + ice cream == diabetes??? --- The story unveiled

I think I'll get hamtum for sharing this silly story but I think it is really cute and really wanna blog it down...
To parties concern...erm.. pls dont take it too hard ya? I'm sure u know it's meant as a joke ya? =P

One day at work, got a msg from a fren that he missed his flight
FOund it a bit amusing .. probably he's the last person I'll expect to be huff miss the flight ba...
I mentioned it to my team mate at work, P

N our story starts from there..

Me: my fren just missed his flight to sg! think I shall suggest to him to swim here with the ice cream

P: how can u ask ur fren to do tat? got sharks u noe

Me: Oh got sharks in that area? never mind la, at most I'll see a skeleton + ice cream when he finally reach sg ma

P: No....

Me: Oh.... ya .. ice cream will melt along the way.. ok ok.. I'll see skeleton + tubs of MILK SHAKE!

P: NO... the shark will eat up the milk shake! And next day newspaper headlines will show that a shark is found to be diagnosed with diabetes .. which is rarely found in sharks.

Me: Eh.. he gonna bring quite a lot of tubs this time.. so probably more sharks will get it instead of just ONE shark?

P: OK... that will alert the authorities to come out with ways to help sharks reduce weight to help ease the diabetes problem. and pple may write a white paper for it..

Me: Ok....if u ever see such a white paper... it may be from me.. so remember to read it ok?

P: OK...

Me: N since diabetes can be passed on to generations thereafter genetically it is important they help sharks reduce weight...
And maybe...after sharks start to grow smaller in sizes pple might just forget abt the idea of eating sharks fins since they'll no longer find any joy in eating small fins!

P: OOii.. u ok or not?? U no eat medicine today izzit?

Me: ..... Ya =P


***** DISCLAIMER: The above is just a silly story / entertainment on a stressful working day. Pure senseless entertainment. No sharks or humans were hurt in the making of the story. Any unintended offence to any sharks / humans is greatly regretted.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home