Secret diary of daintymarchen

Sunday, September 02, 2007

《天冷就回来》 If There're Seasons

Went to catch Theatre Practice's latest musical recently -- If There're Seasons

Personally was keen to watch partly cos of the cast.. and partly cos the show is inspired by the popular hits of Liang Wern Fook. Belief it or not I am no fan of Liang Wern Fook.. But I do like his style of writing.. so poetic..

Anyway I pretty enjoyed the show. Probably cos I'm a very sentimental sort of person. I was moved by the songs.. the lyrics.. Perhaps the story reminds me of myself.. reminds me of what I had gone thru.. Memories started to flood my mind.. Saltwater wells in my eyes.. (sidetrack: funny.. sounds like lyrics of the song "Saltwater by Julian Lennon".. *haha*)

But I was shocked to realise a friend started to doze off during that part of the show.. It was either she's just too tired ... or the show didn't 引起共鸣 to her.. or I was juz being too emotional as usual...

I agree that some of the cast didnt seem to be in tip top condition that night. I agree..definitely.. I had seen most of them in other shows before and they really fared better than tat.. But on the whole I feel I was touched by the show.. I really did. Perhaps it was just the night.. it was just the mood. or it was just me.

Anyway.. this is post is definitely very back dated... Watched the show >1 wk ago.. And the last show was performed today afternoon. For those who watched it... hope u enjoyed it as much as me.. For those who didn't.. It was too late even if I had post this a wk earlier it seems the tickets were all SOLD OUT!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home