Secret diary of daintymarchen

Sunday, September 02, 2007

桃色蛋白质 (Peach Protein)

Also caught it on Channel 49 in the afternoon..
Not a regular of the show.
Not that I have anything against the show. Pretty like the show.. like the hosts... But will only watch when happen to tune in.. Never remembers when it is showing..
And only watch when I happen to know the guests on the show

Today's guest was another of my favourite TV personality I guess...
He's a writer.. He's a tv host..
Recently discovered his blog

From the show.. I realised he's such a weird "kid"..*OMG*
But he's quite amazing too. The kind of life he leads.. his childhood.. his collections.. his taste in weird books....

But somehow I think I am weird too when it comes to reading.. Ha... Come to think of it.. We do have some common "taste" in books...
....I remember picking up a book when I visited Taiwan.. it's a magazine on Poo... But its a illustrated magazine.. no real images or anything of any sort.. Its just for fun.. One of his collection was a picture of real Poo.. Poo of various animals... and the way he describes them is juz so..erm.. Amazing.. :P

He's a talented host.. a talented writer.. Now I got an urge to pick up his book to read....
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home