Secret diary of daintymarchen

Saturday, October 08, 2005

What will I be posting on this blog?

Not very sure what I'm gonna do yet.
But I guess it should comprise of the following ba:

1) Comprains, comprains n more comprains?

2) To share some interesting phrases from books (erm.. chinese books of cos..... I'm cheena la :P no la.. actually cos I lazee to find an author who writes a English book that can catch my attention long enough to last through the whole book (other than Harry Potter.. haha) .. So, if someone do have some good recommendations, pls do tell me okies...)

3) I have decided to make this site known to more friends now...so I guess I will refrain from posting anything _too_ personal. hahaa... Will source for a "permanent" place for my private postings.. Will inform my VIPs once I've found a new home for that purpose. =)

4) Maybe some of my sketches.. (erm...if I think they are nice enough...n if I ever start trying to sketch at all....)

5) Some photos .. perhaps? Not decided..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home