Secret diary of daintymarchen

Monday, October 30, 2006

Lime Green Room

Finally went down to new house ... Here are some photos of my lime green room.. it's just the exact colour I want it too be. And I'm glad the feel together with the furniture is also what I had in mind! I'm so satisfied with the design! Heee...

Not forgetting.. I must really thank one and all whom I've bothered these few weeks & months.. Be it where to get paint.... color codes of paint etc.. Thanks big snake sorry bother u so much regarding where to get paint etc ;P ... thanks Koala and Jing2.. Sorry for bothering u for so long regarding the color of ur study room walls... and most of all many thanks to dearest SS who went ard few places with me for furniture shopping :)

Revealing....

My new bedroom..

This is how the room looks like without the furniture...








And that's the room with study table and book case...






Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger PaSsu said...

Thank you for the idea I got from your study table...I wanted one and was thinking hard...of all the designs online i liked your. hope you don't mind copying a part of it.

16/9/08 4:04 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Could you PLEASE tell me what that color is called?

15/5/10 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home