Secret diary of daintymarchen

Saturday, December 09, 2006

A walk down memory lane

Was chatting with a friend on MSN
He's gonna to be helping at a friend's wedding the next day as one of the 兄弟
But he's got some work to do and most likely not able to get much rest and will be busy for the whole time tomolo.

Reminds me so much of the time I went to be jie mei for JJ & SH wedding

Was still doing SA at that time and the wedding date happen to be near the end of a semester for us and we had several projects to finish up before the term exams commence. Still remembered I skipped a day's classes for the wedding as it was a weekday.. a Thursday to be precise. I was on the verge of losing my voice from beginning of that week.. still remember I met Paul & Jo (ss: I'm using their names in the right order this time ya? :P) for dinner and by then I had lost >70% of my voice... Paul was nice enough to ferry me ard various places that night after dinner to go look for something supposed to be used to sabotage SH the following day. Was home ard 2am .. still had to go through program codes b4 I try to catch some nap before heading to JJ's house.

Left my place at 4+am I think... By the time I reached her place almost 75% of my voice gone liaoz. By the end of the tea ceremony my voice was almost 85% gone... Started to feel terrible when we reached the hotel to take some rest before the preparations for the dinner starts.. Started to have running nose on top of the husky voice...By the end of dinner which ended almost at midnight.. I was down with fever.. DOwn with flu the following day n had to miss another day of class again..

Seriously I wonder how I survived it back then.. Should thank my dear team mates for helping to do up the project in my absence. But also thanks to my team mate (or rather no thanks) who dowan to do a certain part (for watever reason there is) I had to go down to school on Sat when I was still not well to do the project.. anyway... I got a "scolding" from same person for going down to sch even when I'm not well 2 spread germs...

But oh well... good ole' memories.. seriously dunno how I survived those few days.. And it sure brings back lots of memories of the SA days.. it was tiring, busy, stressful and yet very fun. The childish things done.. the weird events that had happened along the way... pple whom we met from different walks of life...

Am glad I still managed to know many nice friends during the course and of cos with them ard, life in SA was less miserable

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home