Secret diary of daintymarchen

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Wish List 2006~2007

While surfing the web and drooling over CARMEN which will be staged in Taipei over
the Christmas weekend, I chanced upon another upcoming performance in Taipei..




They'll be staging CATS in 臺北巨蛋 Taipei Arena!!! OMG OMG OMG... a spectacular performance in a spectacular venue! Awwwwwwwwwwww.. this is juz soooooooooooooooooooo TEMPTING!!! I wish I can be there to watch it!!!




The temptation to want to watch it is soooooooooo high I quickly did a search for air tickets availability and pricing and the availability of the performance tickets... and this is what I found...




Hmmm not too bad.. affordable (to me la... am a poor working soul.... slogging hard @ work :P)

Lastly, a quick check on availability of tickets for CATS... what's the use of flying there when tickets already been sold out for the show ya?? And the findings are positive... tickets are selling fast but still available!!




I'm going crazee.. someone helppppppppppp me ... or are there anyone willing to help me fulfil the wish? *hiakz*

(Image obtained from
Kuang Hong Arts, ERA tickets and Jetstar)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home