Secret diary of daintymarchen

Monday, March 27, 2006

New links added

Just added some new links to the blog
added some misc ones, some celebrity's blog and friend's blog too.

I'm not waiting for Hedy to give the go ahead to post her link in my blog....Haha.. but anyway.. she didn't post anything that is not meant for public viewing "yet" ma.. >:P

As for the celebrity's ones... some are blogs that I read rather frequently.. partly cos I listen to their radio programmes.. or at least see them on tv before.. like their humour sometimes.. some are new links discovered during those few days when I was hibernating at home to prepare for exams.. (erm.. YES I did spend time preparing for exams too haha...I need to relax though I know I need to mug hard ;P)

Just discovered Patricia Mok's blog site on one of the blog sites.. She's sharing abt shopping and makan tips.. It should be a rather interesting site to visit if you happen to be running out of ideas about where to go and what to do.. :)

I'm not exactly a fan of xiaxue...but I read one of her entry on her experience watching movie at Yang Tze cinema..it was hilarious.. Now I know why her blog is so popular... The same goes to Mr Brown I guess. He sure have a unique sense of humour. Do read his column in Friday's edition of TODAY... it's a good way to start the day by reading what interesting view he has ;P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home