Secret diary of daintymarchen

Monday, April 17, 2006

Birthday Greetings

Dear friends,

Thanks to all for your birthday gifts, wishes and treat. Really had big feast for past few days....Oh my...time for a diet routine for next few weeks before my tour :P

Most of all, thanks for remembering.

Some wishes came unexpected.. Some didnt expect them to remember ... Some sent wishes every year without fail.. Some "pretended" never happened last yr.. but sent e-card this year... Some have not sent me wishes for some time but did so this year...

Thanks also for the wonderful time today .. Its so unforgetful.
It's really been a great birthday for me this year really.. never been better.. And without all of u out there, it would not been possible...

It heartens to know that I have such good frens.... :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home