Secret diary of daintymarchen

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dept dinner

Had dept dinner last friday...a treat from our HOD to everyone for a erm.. *wonderful* yr last yr?? *it seems*

Didn't really want to go cos was having such bad cramps.. Was in such a bad state.. but then I guess I can't avoid having to attend such "functions" somehow.. So I "forced" myself to go...
Glad to have a group of closer colleagues to hang out with ... made the whole dinner less awkward.. more fun..more laughter...

Anyway during the dinner... a very bored erm.. thou-shant-be-named person started commenting on the way I eat.... he said.. "Waaaaaaaa... ah ney si boon ah" and I replied him back (有点不客气地回答)... "Wa see jin si boon eh..."... and I continued eating my food...

Told SS abt it after the dinner and got a suggestion that I should have replied him saying.. "HEY... my nick is DAINTY ma... "
=P
Good one..but then again I aint interested to let him know my nick in case he starts PROBING into my private life..which he'll love too I'm sure. (Joanne / Sian: agree ya? :P)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home