Secret diary of daintymarchen

Monday, April 24, 2006

24th April.. a day worth celebrating for!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I finally managed to contact a friend whom I've lost touch for almost 2 yrs!!! (For almost as long as I'm in the current company) I was so sad to be out of touch.. for who-noes-wat-reason. I've tried all sort of methods of contact.. sms, phone calls, email......... No response from any for the past 1 yr plus.. My mind starts to paint weird scenarios... n I start getting paranoid as the wait gets longer and patience gets lesser...

I'm left with only one more chance to try... to send a snail mail to an overseas address of this friend. I'm not really sure if the address is still valid after all these years.. neither am I sure if I'm prepared to take whatever comes after that... (I'm paranoid.. I told u...).... Finally, I braced enough courage on my birthday last week while I was rotting comfortably at home... Started to pen some words on a greeting card and post it out the following day...

And the response finally came today!!! Whooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... How glad I am we r in touch again.. I'm sure u felt the same...
I'm glad I tried writing... I was actually tired from a whole day of work n class...and most of all from the mere 2 hrs (or izzit less than tat?? ) of sleep last night! But ur call took away all the tiredness in me!!!
=)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home