Secret diary of daintymarchen

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

IT Consultant...

I don't know..sometimes its kinda tiring have to play the role to every single living soul around me.. I really don't mind helping if I can..

But but but... IT is really a broad industry. Being a erm.. Professional in this line.. doesn't mean I know every single aspect of it all.. I am definitely not capable of solving all issues from Network to hardware to software to whatever else not. Its just like a cook in a Jap restaurant does not mean he's equally capable of making equally tasty Indian dishes...We all have our own expertise...

But I also do hope everyone else do understand I also huff my bad days at work or life.. or the just don't wish to be disturbed mode... so if I happen to appear / sound / seem hostile.. please bear with me ya? ...

Blah... its juz another one of those down down to the pits mode I guess.. I hope everyone understands. And I'm drop dead tired.. I've not slept for the past 36 hours... Pls pls pls understand.. Thanks a millions....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home