Secret diary of daintymarchen

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

First draft of my Taiwan trip "Photo album"

So happy.. spent quite some time sieving through my photographs and friend's to select photos that I want to send to print.

Wrote a first draft of the text to include together with the photographs. I hope the album will turn out nice. Hope to get the photographs printed out soon too so I can slowly piece them together.

It's one of the things I'll like to do for my trips. To self create my own album... yes.. including the erm .. "ALBUM"... Hope to be able to complete my album before my exams starts... Or maybe I shant be too ambitious.. Maybe it would be good enough if I can do it by end of next month after my exams. Hmm....

And all the trouble juz because I'm simply in love with TAIWAN! hahaha......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home