Secret diary of daintymarchen

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Early Birthday

Birthday celebrations did start somewhat early this year...

First it was a birthday treat with Jess at Breeks, Harbourfront before our trip to Sentosa ... It was a nice satisfying treat.. Really appreciated it.. =)
Thanks to Jess for kicking off my bday celebrations of the year...

Up next was the monthly deparmental celebrations on the 12th April this time..so glad all went well n no one was keen to be mean (erm not to me at least.. *phew*) =P





As shown above is a personalised handphone strap from Jo, (erm.. not tat Paul & Jo.. Jo.. haha.. wanted to add surname to differentiate.. n realised both of them have same surname! haha... ), Sian, Gine, Snr & Alex... Thanks to all of them.. Really liked it a lot.. How did they realised mine was getting old n fraying? *hiakz* I liked the bling bling. so cute.. n the cute little flower and the cute little butterfly...So sweetttttttt :)
But ss think its a little too shiny ... cannot c my name clearly .. haha.. but it's nice!!! Really loved it...

Next is a pressie.. 2 items from Meiling & Daphne.. The Pooh Bear cushion is sooooo cuddly n cute .. n above all, the color matches my new Blue color chair at work!!!! :)





And together with the cushion is this flower... I was told to rem to place the flower in a position whereby it'll face _away_ from someone lest the smile turn into a frown.. n I've followed the instructions n did so hahahaha.. I could understand why they said tat.. n my snr think we r mean! haha...





Okies.. so far that's all for now.. more updates again (if any).. haha

N oh yes..Bens & Jerry having their free cone day on my birthday this year!!! I wonder if I can ask for additional toppings to go with the ice cream???? *dreaming*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home