Secret diary of daintymarchen

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Enjoyable time today.. This is indeed a special birthday for me :)

Was really in high spirits whole of today...
Came back in ultra high spirits too...so much so that the cab driver commented I had such a smiling face ;)
*heee* but of cos ma....my special day n well spent with frens
:)

Started the day off with the Beer Game Workshop.. it was stressful initially when we didn't catch the dynamics of the game.. once we got a hang of it.. it was fun..an interesting way to learn what Supply Chain is all abt n the impact of it all... left the workshop in quite high spirits...

After dat, rushed for dinner appt with some ex colleagues.. it's been great to meet up again.. been long while since we met... really glad they could make it... so touched. really.. and really thank them for a fantastic time.. :)

Following dinner was a post-dinner celebration with my buddies ... been quite some time since we gathered... we had a bday cake..someone to sing the song.. me blow the candle.. n supposed someone to polish off the cake but he din complete his task! haha.. but anyhow it was fun.. n we went a little krazee with the foto taking part of it all... hahahaa
Thanks to Paul & Jo for the wonderful time... I'll let u know once I decide wat I want for my bday hahaha >:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home