Secret diary of daintymarchen

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Snoopy

As post title suggest.. this is a post on all things Snoopy. Hahaa........ :)

This is a photo of a place called Snoopy Town in Tokyo I supposed.. Thanks to EC for the foto on a holiday trip end last yr.. Now the temptation to visit Japan is back again! Arghhhhhhhh..





This is a series of Snoopy printed Card holder from Taiwan 7-11. It is part of a series of 36 holders in a promotional event held in March 2007. The series features the various tourist spots in Taiwan and are all halograms....So pls don't send me mail telling me the images are blur! haha..I can't get my scanner to show the halogram effect ma =P

I guess response must be so good that they extended it till 10 April 2007. I got to know abt the holder from Joanne during a dinner gathering on 9th April 2007 and immediately sms SS who happened to be in Taipei for a short trip to help me get hold of a couple of such holders. When I reached home, did a quick search on the holders n found out that 10th April will be the last day of the promo!! OMG.... quickly sent a reminder to SS to rem to help get them. And oh boy.. The cards were enclosed in a pack that will only show the actual picture when opened how lucky that all turned out different too! Yes I know I juz can't stop myself from going krazee over Snoopy! Hahaha...

And a big big big thanks to SS for helping to get these precious card holders from Taiwan in such a short notice and cracking brains what to buy at 7-11 in order to get these cards.. (Need to purchase 77NT worth of items to get these card holders for free) plus all my other shopping items ... Thanks, SS :)




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home