Secret diary of daintymarchen

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Did a pretty thorough spring cleaning this yr for cny...
It was a good thing that cny eve falls on a sat this yr.. At least fri night is a good chance for doing spring cleaning and the next day not being first day of the new yr...


Went for movies on Fri night.. started only after midnight that day........Spent almost 12 hrs on it.. Never threw away so much things in my life! ha...


Anyway was going through the box of cards n letters one by one.. Was trying to sieve thru so that I can throw away the old ones... Was trying not to throw away dory's letters (we made an agreement to meet up next yr to celebrate our 20th "anniversary" and to re-read the letters we exchanged back then.. sure to bring back lots of memories n sure to be quite funny .. ) by mistake...


As I go through the list, I saw letters from TMM... OMG OMG.... seriously the terms "darling", "dar" etc etc... made my goose bumps commit suicide that night!!! OMG... what a gross thought... made a conscious effort to SKIP the "suspicious" cards & letters from him n threw them into the bin directly from then on! ha....


Anyway..here's the end result of my neat neat room after a whole night long of spring cleaning.. so proud of myself.. It's been long long time since my room is such a neat state! :P




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home