Secret diary of daintymarchen

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Vandalism

Was in the washroom at some certain shopping centre in Singapore.
The walls and doors are badly vandalised by students (I presumed its done by students as there've been traces of school names, classes being mentioned everywhere).
I found something in a corner which I think its quite nicely written.
Nah..I'm not trying to encourage vandalism. It's not right definitely..

Can't remember exactly what it says. But it's talking about A who has crashed B's dreams. B was forced to wake up from the dream unwillingly and hopes A will not leave B to face it alone....It was written in chinese n I think the flow was nice. I have this impression it's written by a Secondary school student. If the author is just a teenager, I think she has great potential!

If the author could make use of her talent to write poems or short stories, I'm sure she'll do a great job! Why write on walls??? I'm sure there's a lot of other places where u can write...抒发情绪是没错的,但是请注意管道。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home